You are a Real Estate professional
Our solutions to your needs
HQE Building Family
HQE Sustainable Building Family
'Environment' Labels family
'Quality of Life' Labels Family
'Digital' Labels family
You design, build or finance non-residential buildings. Your sector is undergoing profound change. Buildings are becoming greener, more flexible, friendlier and smarter, with a greater focus on the health, wellbeing and efficiency of their users.
Real Estate sector must address the challenges of successive crises (Covid-19, war in Ukraine, etc.) and major transitions with respect to climate, energy, digital technology, work patterns and finance, etc. Carbon neutrality, energy sobriety, quality of life at work and responsible digital solutions are now key issues for your business.
This new situation affects all professionals in your sector, whether they are developers or investors operating locally or internationally.
These crises and ongoing transitions give place to European and national public policies : Green Deal, Taxonomy, thermal regulations for buildings,… that generate new challenges for real estate and urban planning professionals
CERTIVEA is at your side for more efficient and sustainable buildings
The non-residential real estate sector covers a wide variety of professionals, buildings (offices, warehouses, retail outlets, etc.) and stakeholders at regional, national and international level.
Whatever your business and whatever your role, you need to have your buildings’ performance recognised by all of your stakeholders: clients, users, banks, investors, public actors, insurance companies and rating agencies, etc.
We are able to meet your needs as a trusted third-party that denotes quality.
As a committed certification body, we can help you in France, Europe and around the world to:
· anticipate and incorporate regulatory and societal changes;
· align your real estate projects with the European Taxonomy and ESG criteria;
· manage the growing complexity of real estate projects;
· and ultimately, make your buildings more efficient and sustainable.
Our solutions address the different needs of property companies, developers and investors, whether local or international. They take a comprehensive approach through HQE certification, alongside one that is more targeted, via dedicated labels.
- Our two families of HQE certifications – HQE Building & HQE Sustainable Building – help you address the various sustainable development issues for all your construction, renovation and operation projects.
- Our three families of dedicated labels – Environment, Quality of Life & Digital – allow you to focus on the issue or issues that you consider a priority or differentiating factor for each of your projects.
HQE Building and HQE Sustainable Building: what are their common points and differences?