Certivea, a committed certification body
We are France’s leading certification body for the certification and labelling of non-residential buildings, infrastructures and urban planning developments.
Our mission: To act as a committed certification body for sustainable living environments
Subsidiary of the Scientific and Technical Centre for Building (CSTB), we aim to make buildings, cities and territories more sustainable, as we face the urgency of climate change and other major environmental, societal and digital transitions.
Our vision for certification and sustainable building
We help our clients better valorise their projects, make them more sustainable and more appealing, and protect them from the risk of obsolescence, while drawing the most benefit from the major transitions of our time: climate, energy, work, digital and green finance.
We take a French and European approach to certification and sustainable development, which differs from that of our Anglo-Saxon counterparts:
- We encourage direct dialogue with the stakeholders of each project, usually on the ground.
- We prefer a more human approach, placing great importance on health, wellbeing and quality of life in our schemes.
- We call directly on the services of an independent third party to perform checks and audits on the data submitted by our clients and their design offices.
Strong solutions that address the individual needs of each client
- Our range of solutions is unique in terms of its scope: three families of HQE certifications covering multiple themes and three families of dedicated labels: Environment (energy, climate and biodiversity, etc.), Quality of life (health and wellbeing) and Digital.
- We have developed our families of solutions with our long-standing partner, Alliance HQE-GBC, and numerous experts and leading professional associations, drawing on over fifteen years of practical experience in certification.
- In Europe and all continents of the world, our solutions deliver responses adapted to each of our clients, both public and private, at local, national or international level, whatever their project (construction, renovation or operation, etc.) and whatever the building use.
You have a project outside of France ?
The International Development Direction is there to help with the certification or labelling.Contact