HQE Sustainable Territories family
The HQE Sustainable Territories family is designed for all public and private developers, local authorities and infrastructure project owners
This family supplements the certifications and labels issued by Certivea for non-residential buildings, offering a more extensive range of certifications designed for neighbourhoods, territories and the infrastructures deployed there.
It offers two types of certifications whose schemes can be adapted to all urban planning or development projects and all infrastructure projects :
– HQE Sustainable Urban Planning (HQE-SP)
– HQE Sustainable Infrastructures (HQE-SI)
HQE Sustainable Urban Planning and HQE Sustainable Infrastructures each include a Project Management System and goals covering all aspects of sustainable development: quality of life, environment, economy and responsible management.
They are both:
- control and decision-support tools for rigorous and reliable project management attuned to the expectations of your stakeholders;
- signs of quality, indicating to all your stakeholders that your infrastructure or territory (neighbourhood, city, etc.) is collaborative, sustainable and efficient.
Both certifications focus on contextualisation, consultation, co-construction and continuous improvement. They can be adapted to any type of local situation, on all continents of the world.
For example, both require that an objectives charter be established, without imposing the its frame. This makes them compatible with local initiatives, such as France’s Eco Quartier labels, Eco-City labels in Africa and China, particularly for modes of evidence.
HQE Sustainable Territories : what benefits for our clients ?
Progress on various aspects :
· Enhances the image and increases the value of the infrastructure or land you are developing.
· Increases the quality and attractivity of the infrastructure or land you are developing for all stakeholders: elected officials, users, inhabitants, socio-economic players and investors, etc.
· Encourages all stakeholders to support your infrastructure or land development project
· Provides security for your infrastructure or development project and maintains better control over the costs and schedules of its various phases over several years
· Reduces the energy consumption, greenhouse gas emissions and operating costs of the infrastructure or land you are developing
· Protects the infrastructure or land you are developing from climate and natural risks, along with the risk of obsolescence as regulations and lifestyles change
· Improves your extra-financial rating, for accessing the best financing conditions for your infrastructure or land planning project